Thursday, December 31, 2009

Nikon Coolpix S570 12MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide Angle Optical Vibration Reduction (VR) Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)

I've had a Nikon S510 a while back which I loved, and the Nikon S570 is even better. I like vivid colors, and when set to "vivid", the Nikon S570 produces photos with beautiful vivid colors and excellent contrast. The wide angle lens has great edge to edge sharpness. The Nikon S570 performs well, probably not the fastest (shutter lag and start-up time), but good nonetheless. The only thing that it's really slow in is the wait time between shots, which seems to be an eternity. I've missed a few shots waiting for the camera to be ready for the next shot. Otherwise, I really love this camera. It's small and light enough to fit in you pocket, and it takes great pictures. And for it's price, it's definitely a great buy.
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

My Blog List