Monday, December 21, 2009

Nikon D5000 12.3 MP DX Digital SLR Camera with 2.7-inch Vari-angle LCD (Body Only)

I'm excited to own such a cute camera. The LCD moveable screen is a HUGE plus for me. I'm becoming VERY advanced in photography and the practice of checking after EVERY image is becoming a thing of the past for me. I like to focus on photography while I'm working so closing up that LCD screen helps me to concentrate on the job at hand. The resolution is blowing my mind. Simplicity is awesome. I love simplicity. The MAJOR reason I got this camera is for good low light performance and it REALLY stands out there. I don't see any noise in my images even at ISO 3200. I can't wait to create a few 20+ inch canvas prints from this camera's images.
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

My Blog List