Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ15K 4MP Digital Camera with 12x Image Stabilized Optical Zoom

After researching high magnification digital cameras for quite a while, I finally settled on the Panasonic FZ15K mostly because of it's features, and the good user ratings that I was able to find online. The features I wanted were high zoom, image stabilization, a burst mode, and low shutter lag (the time it takes for the picture to be taken after you press the shutter).

I've taken pictures with the FZ15K for two weeks now and couldn't be more impressed with this camera. Although there are lots of features, everything is smartly layed out so you will quickly be able to learn how to take advantage of all of the wonderful features.
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

My Blog List