Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3K 7.2MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black)

Let me start with my credentials: I've been working for a major daily newspaper for 23 years. I've won various photo contests, from local and regional contests, to national and international contests such as NPPA, POY, as well as the National Baseball Hall of Fame (several times). I've literally traveled around the globe, covering news features and sports. So, please allow me to lend my own feedback on this camera, which I have owned for several months now. I've also started actively shooting with camcorders such as the Panasonic AG-HVX200 high-definition camcorder, and the Sony DCR-SR30 camcorder.
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

My Blog List